- Written by SmashD
- Category: FAQ
- Hits: 3463
1. Open Clan Man/CBM
- Info should say "CBM Loaded Successfully"
2. Click on "Meritas Template [Time Posting]"
- main meritas posting screen should open
3. Use the drop down menus on top left to choose your Clan and your name
- e.g. [TnT] and Ush
4. Manually enter all your times for the 4 tracks
- this can be for Trackmania Original OR Trackmania Sunrise
4. Click on the "Import" button next to the environment you want to put your time in for.
- this will bring up a open file menu
- choose the replay you want to be validated and CBM will translate the replay into a time.
5. If these are NEW times you are entering click on the "New?" button
- this will make your times highlight in a special color so it is obvious what is a new time and what is not (CBM allows you to update what you want when you want - so you don't have to update ALL your times in one go.)
5a. You can click "Alternative Colors" if you are crazy like that (heh) and want to be different
- your words etc will be in different colours (colors and footers can be configured by editing sources.ini)
6. Click "Generate" to create the code for your forum.
- Info screen should pop up and should say "Code generation succeeded! Everything worked fine!"
7. On your forum
- copy the info in the "Title:" box to the title section (by pressing the copy button next to it you'll get the whole text into your clipboard)
- copy the info in the "Post:" box to the main post section (by pressing the copy button next to it you'll get the whole text into your clipboard)
8. Attach your replays and most importantly your "rec" file to the post you have made
- if you have used the import, your rec file AND replays will be also copied to the app path + "meritas" folder so you don't have to sort out which files you should upload
- the "rec" file holds all the information needed to create the "Meritas Template [Current +Finished]" and the "Cumulatives Template"
- the rec file will be found in your clan man directory - eg "ush.rec"
You are done!!