1. Open Clan Man/CBM
- Info should say "CBM Loaded Successfully"
2. Click on "Meritas Template [Current + Finished]"
- main Meritas Current + Finished screen should open
3. Enter the date that the tournament ends in "Date (eg "Nov 20 2004)"
- make sure that the month is a short form e.g. Nov not November
- make sure that the date is a TWO digit number e.g. 04 not 4
- make sure that there are gaps between the month the day and the year e.g Nov 20 2004 not Nov/20/2004 or Nov202004
4. Download all participants "rec" files from the forum and save to Clan Man/CBM directory on your computer
5. Enter the names of all the tracks that you are playing that tournament.
6. Choose "Alternative Colors" if you are mad and crazy (heh!)
7. Click on EITHER "Current" OR "Finished"
- this depends on whether you are making "running" results as they happen throughout the tournament OR whether you are calculating the final positions
7. Click "Get Times"
- CBM scans the Clan Man folder and imports all the information from everyone's "rec" files
- Info screen should pop up and should say "Code generation succeeded! Everything worked fine!"
8. In your forum make a post
- copy Top right box in CBM to the "Title" box in the forum post (by pressing the copy button next to it you'll get the whole text into your clipboard)
- copy box with code to "post" section in the forum post (by pressing the copy button next to it you'll get the whole text into your clipboard)
You are done!!!